Contact us & giving

Please email us using the form below

The West London Buddhist Centre is at 45A Porchester Road, London, W2 5DP. There is a map on our How to find us page. We will usually answer the phone weekdays between 11am–5pm on 020 7727 9382 (please leave a message outside of these hours).

Form for emailing us:

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

(If the form does not appear, we are at info, then the email at-sign, then wlbc-dot-co-dot-uk.)

Make a  payment or donation

Normally pay using the button with the course or event description, but if this doesn’t work, please fill in the boxes below, and press ‘continue’. Please use the ‘donate’ button for donations. Thanks!


If you ever donate to the Centre, please fill in a giftaid form if you are a UK taxpayer. It means your donation is worth 25% more, as we can claim tax back from the government.  You can use the text below, it is OK in an email (paste into the box above), or you can print it out and sign it.
Text for Gift Aid Declaration to be sent in an e-mail or printed out:

I, [ insert your full name ] of [ insert your full address including postcode ] wish the Triratna Buddhist Community (West London) (Charity No. 271591) to treat all donations I have made for the four years prior to the date below, and all donations I may make after this date, as Gift Aid donations so that tax may be recovered on them for the benefit of the West London Buddhist Centre. I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the Charities or Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the Charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

Dated . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Signed (if printed) . . . . . . . . . . . .

Please notify the Charity if you: * want to cancel this declaration or * change your name or home address or * no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. Individuals who complete a Self-Assessment return can also donate any repayment arising directly to the Centre.

Standing Orders

If you support the centre, a standing order is really helpful in giving us a predictable income, and it saves you having to bring cash when you attend our donation-based events.  There is a form you can print and post here: Gift Aid Decl & Standing Order form 113