Yoga for Better Sleep: Create Your Best Sleep with Patricia
- Fri Mar 16th 2018
- 7:00 pm
- 9:00 pm
- Booking required
We often hear that 8 hours sleep a night is ideal and that we should go to bed before midnight, but have you ever asked yourself what your body, mind and soul really needs for a good night’s sleep?
This workshop is aimed at anyone who can identify with one or more of the below:
• Is falling asleep or staying asleep challenging?
• Do you sleep well but feel groggy when you wake up?
• Do you experience physical, emotional or mental stress?
• Do you have difficulties concentrating and staying focussed?
• Do you understand the value of sleep and want better sleep to get more vitality?
What you can expect from our interactive workshop:
• What happens to the brain and body during a night’s sleep
• How can you improve your environment and routine to create better sleep
• Learn the Super Sleep Yoga sequence which will prepare you for a good night’s sleep
• Learn breathing exercises to relax (before bedtime) or energise you (throughout the day)
• Learn a self-massage technique to wake-up and energise your body
• Enjoy a guided meditation and a long Shavasana
• Learn about helpful essential oils
• Learn about natural supplements
• Learn about foods that support your sleep
• Take away a sleep log so you can analyse your sleep and adjust your routine where necessary
The easiest way to book is online - just click the button below.
Please make sure you have read all the details of the event, have made sure you are eligible to attend (eg for 'going deeper' events) and are willing to make any commitments that are required.
Bookings are fully refundable up to 7 days in advance. After that we cannot usually offer refunds.
You can also book in person at the Centre, or by sending a cheque payable to West London Buddhist Centre along with your name, email and phone number and the name and date of the event to:
The West London Buddhist Centre,
45a Porchester Rd,
London W2 5DP
Please include your name, email and phone number with your booking.