West London Buddhist Centre Studio Terms & Conditions
- All classes are offered on a drop- in basis, classes cannot be pre- booked. Please ensure you come in due time, if you arrive 10 minutes after the class has started you will not be let in.
- All new students must fill out a liability form before attending a class, failing to do so means you cannot attend the class.
- You may leave within the first 10 minutes of class and use that class at another time. Credit will only be issued if you notify reception before leaving.
- WLBC reserves the right to change a teacher and/or class at any time and may alter its class timetable without notice. No refunds will be given in this respect.
- WLBC takes no responsibility for your personal belongings. Please make sure your valuables are safe.
- All class cards are non refundable and non-transferable and they all have strict expiration dates.
- The Studio’s Introductory Offer is available to new clients on their first visit and can only be purchased once. The pass is valid for 3 weeks.
- 5 packs are valid for 3 months and 10 packs are valid for 5 months.
- Community Class packs are valid for 6 months.
- If the workshop is booked through the teacher please speak to them about their cancellation policy.
- When booking a workshop through WLBC, we will only offer a full refund when cancelling more than 2 weeks before the beginning of the event (minus a 10% administration charge).
- If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 2 weeks notice, no refund will be available. You may pass on your booking to another client at no additional cost. (We must be notified via email.)
- In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
- No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop without exception.
- See above. Same policy applies.
Private Yoga Classes:
- For private instruction we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not show up, cancel (by phone) or change your appointment within 24 hours, you will be charged the full fee.
- We offer seniors (aged 65 and over), full time students, NHS staff and the unemployed concessionary rates on drop- in classes. Valid proof of identification must be provided i.e bus pass/ NUS card/ letter from JCP or the council.
- No discounts on offers or community classes, these are already discounted.
- All practitioners and teachers at WLBC are comprehensively qualified and insured with recognised professional organisations. They are not however employed by WLBC. Clients undertaking any classes or courses offered at the Studio do so at their own risk and are contracting with the individual practitioners or teachers concerned and not with WLBC.
When using our website, you agree to:
- Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.