We are delighted to bring life to the physical building again for an in-person experience, in addition to running our online programme. In order to make the best use of our spaces and ensure the safety of those who attend, we hope you will understand that we need to take collective responsibility for how we are at the centre when we meet.
We would like to ask you to attend the centre in-person only when you do not feel unwell, so we minimise the spreading of infection, especially going into the autumn and winter season.
When you arrive, please use the hand sanitisers provided to keep hand hygiene. We are no longer wearing face coverings in the building and will revise this should the spaces become more crowded. We do ask you to wear a face covering for chanting. We still try to keep distance when we meet and organise sitting arrangements in that way.
We have started to have tea breaks again and our class or course team members serve the tea, as well as prepare spaces and put equipment away.
Hopefully, collectively, we can minimise the risk of spreading infection and continue to build our in-person programme. You can read our risk assessment here: WLBC Risk Assessment.docx
Our in-person event programme is:
- Tuesday, weekly Lunch-time Meditation, 1 – 2 pm
- Saturday, weekly Morning Meditation, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Saturdays, second Saturday of the month, Sesshin, 2-4pm
- Saturdays, second Saturday of the month, Opening the Heart (Buddhist Ritual), 5-6.30pm
- Sundays, last Sunday of the month (Sunday 31 October and 28 November), Meditation Club, 10.30am – 1pm