Saturday Afternoon Sesshin (in-person)
- Sat Oct 9th 2021
- 2:00 pm
- 4:30 pm
- Booking required
- Booking Fee £10 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Join us for our Saturday Sesshin; an afternoon of silent practice, alternating short periods of sitting and walking meditation, perhaps with a short poem shared from time to time. The silence, simplicity and continuity of practice offered during a sesshin create an opportunity to turn within and to experience an inner silence, stillness and spaciousness while practising with others.
From 1 October 2021, this class returns to a drop-in format, no booking required.
We are delighted to be offering in-person events again but have in place guidelines so collectively we can minimise the risk of spreading infection and continue to build our in-person programme. We ask that:
- You do not come to the Centre if you are feeling unwell.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer frequently.
- Maintain social distancing as best as possible, seating will be arranged accordingly.
- Masks are not mandatory, except in the case of chanting.
You can read the full version with risk assessment here: https://westlondonbuddhistcentre.com/about-us/covid-policy/
Please read our Covid-19 security guidelines for visiting us in person: https://westlondonbuddhistcentre.com/about-us/covid-policy/